Dr. Comfort Men’s Ranger Lace-Up Boots are so easy to adjust — no tying or untying laces required!
This rugged lace-up boot simplifies adjustability. You don’t have to tie the elastic laces—they stretch for an easy fit. The leather upper also features an adjustable hook-and-loop ankle strap, so you can further customize the fit. Plus, it has a padded tongue and collar that feel soft against your foot. Need more a personalized feel? Remove the microfiber-lined insole and replace it with your own orthotic. Leave it in for layers of comfort underfoot. A bottom layer of polyurethane offers support, while the polyethylene top layer cushions from heel to toe. Gel pods in the forefoot and heel add extra cushioning right where you need it. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Dr. Comfort Men’s Ranger Lace-Up Boots:
- No-tie elastic lacing system stretches for a customized fit.
- Extra padded collar and tongue feel soft against your foot.
- Removable insole features a supportive polyurethane layer, gel pods in the forefoot and heel and polyethylene cushioning from heel to toe.
- Insole can be removed to accommodate your own orthotic.
Other Important Information About Dr. Comfort Men’s Ranger Lace-Up Boots:
- Material Content: leather upper, microfiber upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane / gel / polyethylene insole, nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.