Keep your feeling comfortably cool and fresh in Dr. Comfort Men’s Fisherman Shoes
This casual fisherman is like a breath of fresh air for your feet! The leather upper is crafted with an open design for cool breathability, along with hook-and-loop straps on both sides for easy adjustability. If you want a more personalized feel, remove the microfiber-lined insole and replace it with your own orthotic… or leave it in for layers of comfort underfoot. A bottom layer of polyurethane offers support, while the polyethylene top layer cushions from heel to toe. Gel pods in the forefoot and heel add extra cushioning right where you need it. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Dr. Comfort Men’s Fisherman Shoes:
- Open design provides breathability to help keep feet cool and dry.
- Hook-and-loop strap on both sides maximum adjustability
- Removable insole features a supportive polyurethane layer, gel pods in the forefoot and heel and polyethylene cushioning from heel to toe.
- Microfiber sockliner feels soft against the foot.
Other Important Information About Dr. Comfort Men’s Fisherman Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, microfiber sockliner, polyurethane / gel / polyethylene insole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
About Dr. Comfort:
Dr. Comfort orthopedic shoes are designed with the input of podiatrists and manufactured to a high standard of foot wellness. They are made especially for people living with diabetes and other health conditions that affect their feet—including arthritis, Morton's neuroma, plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis.