Brooks Men's Addiction Walker V-Strap Walking Shoes — excellent motion control for a smoother walk
This Brooks walker is loaded with comfort features for long-lasting support. The Progressive Diagonal Rollbar® dual-density post is biomechanically engineered to allow for maximum pronation control and a smoother walking gait cycle. The full-length MoGo® midsole provides a soft, cushy feel with more energy return and less fatigue. A HydroFlow® system in the heel and forefoot enhances midsole cushioning and shock absorption. On top of it all is a supple leather upper with two adjustable hook-and-loop straps.
to view the slip-resistant rubber outsole.
Features & Benefits of Brooks Men's Addiction Walker V-Strap Walking Shoes:
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar dual-density post helps control pronation (foot rolling inward).
- Full-length MoGo midsole provides cushioning that lasts, without sacrificing stability. Increased cushioning and energy return with less fatigue.
- HydroFlow, a silicone-based system located in the heel and forefoot, adds more cushioning and shock absorption.
- HPR Plus® rubber outsole offers durability and slip-resistant traction.
- S-257® Cushsole insole cushions and flexes as you walk.
- Soft, supple, full-grain leather upper features two hook-and-loop straps for adjustability.
- Recommended for flat arches.
Other Important Information About Brooks Men's Addiction Walker V-Strap Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, polyester microfiber upper lining and sockliner, S-257 Cushole insole, MoGo midsole with HydroFlow in forefoot and rearfoot, Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (thermoplastic rubber) shank, HPR Plus (rubber) outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.