Brooks Dyad 8 Running Shoes deliver an ideal blend of customized cushioning and support
You can count on just-the-right cushioning as you walk or run in this versatile running shoe. Innovative BioMogo DNA material in the midsole and removable insole responds to every step you take, cushioning and dispersing impact underfoot. Dual Stability Arch Pods in the outsole provide motion control, while Omega Flex Grooves add flexibility to the forefoot of the midsole. Breathable Element mesh in the upper and lining helps keep feet dry. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of Brooks Dyad 8 Running Shoes:
- BioMogo DNA insole and midsole adapt to your foot for customized cushioning, dispersing impact with each step.
- Segmented Crash Pad technology in the heel of the midsole blends cushioning and stability to help promote a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Omega Flex Grooves in the forefoot of the midsole enhance flexibility, allowing for an easier stride.
- Dual Stability Arch Pods on the outsole support your foot to help control overpronation (foot rolling inward) and supination (foot rolling outward).
Other Important Information About Brooks Dyad 8 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: Element mesh upper and upper lining, BioMogo sockliner, BioMogo DNA insole and midsole,
- HPR Plus rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
Brooks running shoe designers spend their days running and researching running shoe technologies. The company’s goal, and its employees’ passion, is to help deliver the best possible running and walking experience.