Birkenstock Women’s Arizona II Sandals give you excellent support with a softer feel
Each step you take is healthier with Women’s Arizona II Sandals!
The footbed is contoured with “true-to-life” arch support that ensures even weight distribution, proper posture and a healthy step across the foot’s four arches.
Click here to view Birkenstock's "true-to-life" arch support that ensures even weight distribution, proper posture and a healthy step across the foot's 4 arches.
Features & Benefits of Birkenstock Women’s Arizona II Sandals:
- Classic Birkenstock cork contoured footbed design provides moderate arch support and encourages feet into a natural walking position.
- Outsole flexes with your foot and provides durable, lightweight shock absorption.
- Two adjustable straps ensure a just-right fit.
- Choose the Birkibuc™ upper with a textured finish that looks and feels like velvety nubuck, or the Birko-Flor™ upper, a soft material with a leather-like finish.
Other Important Information About Birkenstock Women’s Arizona II Sandals:
- Material Content: Birkibuc or Birko-Flor upper, suede sockliner, polyurethane insole, cork and latex midsole, EVA outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
- Made in Germany.
Birkenstock has been making its iconic sandals for more than 200 years. The sandals feature unique, contoured cork and latex foam footbeds that help support the foot’s four arches and form to the feet to encourage a natural position for walking comfort.