Podiatrist-designed Orthaheel Women’s Melissa Clogs provide amazing relief for heel pain sufferers!
Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body… like the knees, hips and lower back. The ingenuity of this clog is in the Tri-Planar Motion Control System footbed with contoured arch support and a deep heel cup, which help reclaim your foot’s natural alignment, enabling feet, ankles and legs to function effectively as intended. The polyurethane upper is accented with an embossed floral pattern detail, and the elasticized instep strap stretches for a comfortable fit. Wave pattern on the rubber outsole provides solid traction.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Women’s Melissa Clogs:
- Built-in orthotic footbed helps realign your foot and ankle to a natural position.
- Soft synthetic upper offers a comfortable fit with an elasticized instep strap and adjustable buckle.
- Durable wave pattern rubber outsole provides great traction to keep you steady.
- Deep heel cup helps stabilize the heel.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Women’s Melissa Clogs:
- Material Content: polyurethane upper, jersey fabric upper lining, microfiber sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.