CANADIAN RETURNS POLICY
60 Day Easy Returns and Exchanges
FootSmart values its Canadian customers, and upholds its Easy Returns and Exchanges policy to all shoppers. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 60 days of receipt. Please remember, though, that footwear products, such as shoes and socks, must be returned in their original, unworn condition, and shoes must be returned in their original boxes.
You can return any item purchased on our Web site by mail only.
- Please contact Footsmart's Customer Care department at 800-707-9928, from 7 a.m. - 1 a.m. ET,
7 days a week, or contact us at email@example.com indicating your order number, a description of the item you wish to return and the reason for the return.
- Based on the items being returned, we will communicate the exact value of your credit, the mailing address for our Canadian returns facility and offer details necessary to process your return. You will be credited for the product value and any related duties and taxes, less return order processing fees for customs and brokerage.
- Clearly identify our Canadian returns facility address as the destination on the package labeling. When returning merchandise to FootSmart, carefully wrap the items and return them to the Canadian address provided with shipping charges prepaid. C.O.D. returns cannot be accepted and will be refused.
- Please fill out the Reason for Return Service section on the reverse side of your original packing slip.
- Put the returnable item(s) and a copy of the original packing slip (with the Reason for Return Service section completed) in the original shipment packaging. Please include all product-packing materials.
- Present the package to any carrier, take the package to any post office counter or drop the package at any authorized carrier outlet to have your return shipped to the Canadian address provided. You may wish to insure your package for the full replacement value with your chosen carrier.
- Once received at our returns facility, your package will be forwarded to the U.S. FootSmart will credit your return once the package has been received and processed in the U.S., typically within 14 to 30 business days after the package is sent.
- Credit card companies vary in the time it takes for a "credit" to appear on your monthly statement. Please allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.
If you have any questions, please call us at 800-707-9928, from 7 a.m. - 1 a.m. ET, 7 days a week,
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FootSmart does everything it can to get your order to you in an efficient and timely manner. Upon receipt, should you choose to refuse delivery of the shipment, and allow the shipment to be returned to us , a 20% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund. If you received a Free Shipping promotion, the shipping and order processing fees that would have been charged, will also be deducted from your refund. If you paid the usual shipping and order processing fees associated with your orders, these will not be refunded as per our regular Return policy.