Whether you sit or lie down, the Zero Gravity Leg Massager moves with your body
The Zero Leg Massager offers a soothing massage through rhythmic airbags that mimic the feel of real hands massaging legs. Plus, shiatsu nodes massage the soles of your feet, while a built-in heater helps keep your feet and legs relaxed. All of these features work together to help increase circulation and reduce foot and leg pain. What really sets this massager apart is zero gravity rotation, which means it moves with your body as you sit or lie down; the optimal position for a relaxing massage is a 110-degree angle between feet and legs.
Caution: Not suitable for those with blood clots or recovering from a fracture or broken bones.
Features & Benefits of Zero Gravity Leg Massager:
- Compression massage airbags inflate and deflate against legs, ankles and feet to help relieve pain in muscles and joints and reduce swelling.
- Upward compression helps stimulate circulation in feet and legs.
- Zero gravity rotation massager automatically adapts to your body position, helping keep muscles relaxed whether you are seated in a chair or lying down.
- Smooth, wave-like 3-D sole shiatsu nodes underfoot raise and lower in a rolling motion to stimulate feet.
- Built-in heater helps keep feet and legs warm during massage, promoting better circulation.
- Built-in control panel allows you to customize your massage experience.
Other Important Information About Zero Gravity Leg Massager:
- Material Content: plastic, metal, fabric, PVC.
- Care: Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Measurements: 24" x 22" x 20".
- Weight: 28 lbs.