Zamst HA-1 Run Men’s / Women’s Low Cut Plantar Fasciitis Socks — it’s true, socks can help relieve plantar fasciitis and heel pain!
These socks are a great choice for those who suffer from the pain of plantar fasciitis or Achilles tendonitis yet don’t like to wear heel cups or arch supports. You can wear these lightweight, low cut socks every day, even while walking or running! A unique knit design on the heel and arch lifts and supports the plantar fascia while stabilizing the heel for heel pain relief. These socks also help relieve Achilles tendonitis with a supportive Achilles tendon band, while a knitted wave pattern on top of the foot helps alleviate tightness through the heel and arch.
Caution: Do not wear if you have cuts, fractures, numbness, swelling or rash in the area where the product is used. Do not use while sleeping or for extended periods. If you experience discomfort while wearing, discontinue use.
Features & Benefits of Zamst HA-1 Run Men’s / Women’s Low Cut Plantar Fasciitis Socks:
- Unique knitting on the heel and arch helps stabilize the heel and reduce stress on the arch and plantar fascia.
- Achilles tendon band supports the Achilles tendon and helps relieve Achilles tendonitis.
- Knitted wave pattern on top of the foot allows the foot to flex and extend smoothly, helping reduce tightness in the heel and arch.
- Lightweight socks absorb moisture, helping prevent foot odor.
Other Important Information About Zamst HA-1 Run Men’s / Women’s Low Cut Plantar Fasciitis Socks:
- Material Content: cotton, acrylic, polyurethane, nylon, polyester.
- Care: Machine wash in a laundry bag. Do not place in dryer. Dye may bleed.