Zamst HA-1 Men’s / Women’s Medium Cut Plantar Fasciitis Socks — help relieve plantar fasciitis and heel pain with everyday socks!
If you suffer from the pain of plantar fasciitis or Achilles tendonitis, yet don’t like to wear heel cups or arch supports, these are the socks for you! Wear these heavyweight, medium cut socks every day—they’re great for work, walking and casual wear. A unique knit design on the heel and arch lifts and supports the plantar fascia while stabilizing the heel for heel pain relief. These socks also help relieve Achilles tendonitis with a supportive Achilles tendon band, while a knitted wave pattern on top of the foot helps alleviate tightness through the heel and arch.
Caution: Do not wear if you have cuts, fractures, numbness, swelling or rash in the area where the product is used. Do not use while sleeping or for extended periods. If you experience discomfort while wearing, discontinue use.
Features & Benefits of Zamst HA-1 Men’s / Women’s Medium Cut Plantar Fasciitis Socks:
- Unique knitting on the heel and arch helps stabilize the heel and reduce stress on the arch and plantar fascia.
- Achilles tendon band supports the Achilles tendon and helps relieve Achilles tendonitis.
- Knitted wave pattern on top of the foot allows the foot to flex and extend smoothly, helping reduce tightness in the heel and arch.
- Other Important Information About Zamst HA-1 Men’s / Women’s Medium Cut Plantar Fasciitis Socks:
- Material Content: cotton, acrylic, polyurethane, nylon, polyester.
- Care: Machine wash in a laundry bag. Do not place in dryer. Dye may bleed.