Give your feet comfort and support in Zamst HA-1 Compression Socks with heel pain relief technology
These compression socks are designed to bring enhanced comfort, especially for those suffering from plantar fasciitis (heel pain). Gradient compression technology in these socks help stimulate circulation from the ankle through the calf muscle. It also aids in improved oxygen flow, which helps relieve the discomfort of muscle fatigue. Count on plantar fasciitis relief with a unique knitting technology that helps reduce foot stress by stabilizing the heel and lifting the arch to keep it from leaning inward. Get added support from the anatomically-correct A-Fit design.
Features & Benefits of Zamst HA-1 Compression Socks:
- Unique knitting on the heel helps stabilize the heel and reduce stress on the plantar fascia tendon.
- Gradient compression helps stimulate circulation for enhanced performance.
- A-fit anatomical design offers maximum support underfoot.
Other Important Information About Zamst HA-1 Compression Socks:
- Yarn Content: 25.7% cotton, 25.7% acrylic, 22.8% nylon, 15.5% polyurethane, 10.3% polyester.
- Care: Machine wash inside out in warm water. Tumble dry on low heat. Do not use bleach.
- Made in USA.