Wrightsock delivers anti-blister protection with double layer technology in Wrightsock Men’s / Women’s Cushioned DLX Double Layer Lo-Quarter Socks
Wrightsock designed these cushioned quarter socks with double layers to help eliminate friction, preventing hot spots and blisters when walking, running or participating in lateral sports. The air space between the layers insulates from cold and heat. Mesh panels across the top offer breathability. A Dri-Wright II cushioned inner layer provides moisture management and padded protection from foot shock. The Stabilizer Zone™ hugs the arch for a snug fit that won’t slip.
Features & Benefits of Wrightsock Men’s / Women’s Cushioned DLX Double Layer Lo-Quarter Socks:
- Double layer design helps eliminates friction that can cause blisters.
- Dri-Wright II cushioned inner layer wicks away moisture and provides extra padding for your foot.
- Mesh panel across the top of the foot provides additional air flow.
- Stabilizer Zone promotes a snug, yet comfortable fit.
Other Important Information About Wrightsock Men’s / Women’s Cushioned DLX Double Layer Lo-Quarter Socks:
- Yarn Content: Inner Layer: 70% polyester, 26% nylon, 4% spandex. Outer Layer: 68% polyester, 24% nylon, 8% spandex.
- Care: Wash before wearing. Machine wash cool. No bleach. Tumble dry low heat.
- Made in USA.