Stretchy, seamless and safe for at-risk feet: FootSmart Women's Diabetic Active Quarter Socks
With generous stretch and padding, this sock offers sensitive and problem-prone feet a comfortable fit. Extra wide Mor-Pul top provides excellent cross stretch that won't sag or bind sensitive legs.
Features & Benefits of FootSmart Women's Diabetic Active Quarter Socks:
- Comfort-cushioned, full terry sole protects sensitive feet during exercise or walking.
- Hand-linked seamless toe closure reduces source of irritation to problem-prone feet.
- Moisture-wicking yarns create a drier and healthier foot environment.
- Contoured heel and toe pockets provide an anatomical fit that prevents sock from bunching, another source of irritation to feet.
- Aegis Microbe Shield inhibits odor-causing bacteria, maintaining a healthier foot environment.
Other Important Information About FootSmart Women's Diabetic Active Quarter Socks:
- Yarn Content: 45% polyester, 40% cotton, 11% acrylic, 4% elastomer.
- Care: Machine wash in warm water. Tumble dry low heat. Do not bleach.