Sigvaris Women's Athletic Recovery Socks use moderate compression therapy to relieve sore muscles after exercise
During strenuous exercise, athletic events or aerobic workouts, lactic acid can build-up in your muscles, which may result in painful muscle burn and soreness. This happens when the body can’t deliver oxygen fast enough to meet your energy demands. Sigvaris Athletic Recovery Socks come to the rescue, relieving tired, aching legs and muscle pain with compression therapy that promotes lactic acid flush-out by improving circulation and increasing blood and oxygen in the muscle tissue. Wear these moderate compression socks either while running, walking, exercising, traveling or afterwards, to help boost your performance and relieve soreness.
Graduated Support Level: Moderate 15–20 mm / Hg.
Features & Benefits of Sigvaris Women's Athletic Recovery Socks:
- Graduated support applies pressure at the ankle, slowly decreasing up the leg, stimulating blood flow.
- Moderate support helps relieve mild swelling / edema, minor cases of varicose veins and tired, aching legs.
- Patented Dri-Release® and latex-free yarns with FreshGuard® wick away moisture and help eliminate odor.
- Large athletic sizing assortment accommodates bigger foot sizes.
Other Important Information About Sigvaris Women's Athletic Recovery Socks:
- Yarn Content: 67% Dri-Release polyester, 26% nylon, 7% spandex.
- Care: Machine wash in warm water with mild detergent on gentle cycle, or hand wash. Air dry.
- Made in USA.