Wolverine Women’s iCS Bella Mary Janes — customized foot therapy that’s right for you!
Wolverine introduces a breakthrough in advanced comfort technology with this Mary Jane called “iCS,” short for Individual Comfort System. Just select your foot type, turn the dial to your specific comfort choice and get extra cushioning underfoot or maximum motion control for heel pain relief! The technology begins with the removable, contoured footbed that features both gel padding in the forefoot and a disc in the heel that allows you to customize your comfort level. Simply turn the dial and choose from four distinct, problem-relieving settings, depending on your foot needs. Rich nubuck leather upper, with all-leather linings, wraps the foot in softness. Durable rubber outsole resists slips.!
Click here to view how to set iCS Technology.
Features & Benefits of Wolverine iCS Bella Mary Janes:
- Removable, anatomically-correct footbed cradles the foot and features gel cushioning in the forefoot, helping reduce stress on the ball of your foot.
- The comfort disk located in the heel of the removable footbed allows you to adjust the disk to the appropriate letter for your foot needs.
- Shock-absorbing rubber outsole features traction dots to help keep your foot steady.
- Rich nubuck leather upper features breathable leather lining, keeping foot cool and dry.
- Heel guard works with the heel counter to offer extra support for sure steps.
Other Important Information About Wolverine iCS Bella Mary Janes:
- Material Content: nubuck leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane foam with iCS disk insole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.