Sure-footed traction and serious shock absorption is what you get in Wolverine Men’s DuraShocks SR 6" Work Boots
You'll stay steady on your feet in this rugged lace-up work boot, thanks to the slip-resistant rubber outsole. Genuine full-grain leather upper with direct-attach molding and moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® lining helps keep feet dry. The removable dual-density insole adds cushioning and stability, while DuraShocks® compression pads add extra shock absorption where you need it most, in the heel and forefoot. Fiberglass shank stabilizes the foot without weighing you down, helping reduce foot fatigue. Lightweight polyurethane midsole. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Wolverine Men’s DuraShocks SR 6" Work Boots:
- DuraShocks compression pads in the heel and forefoot work with the fully cushioned footbed to absorb shock and return energy as you walk.
- Advanced treads in the rubber outsole channel away water, helping prevent slips.
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole helps keep you steady on your feet.
- Breathable Dri-Lex lining wicks away moisture.
Other Important Information About Wolverine Men’s DuraShocks SR 6" Work Boots:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, mesh / Dri-Lex upper lining, mesh sockliner, dual-density molded polyurethane insole, polyurethane midsole, fiberglass shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.