Get a combination of serious shock absorption with Thinsulate warmth in Wolverine Men’s DuraShocks Insulated Waterproof 6" Work Boots
Protect your feet from the elements in this lace-up work boot. The waterproof nubuck upper, moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® lining, direct-attach molding and Thinsulate™ insulation work together to keep feet warm and dry. The removable dual-density insole adds cushioning and stability, while DuraShocks® compression pads add extra shock absorption where you need it most, in the heel and forefoot. Lightweight polyurethane midsole and fiberglass shank help reduce foot fatigue. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Wolverine Men’s DuraShocks Insulated Waterproof 6" Work Boots:
- DuraShocks compression pads in the heel and forefoot work with the fully cushioned footbed to absorb shock and return energy as you walk.
- Thinsulate insulation keeps out the cold, providing warmth without bulk.
- Breathable Dri-Lex lining wicks away moisture.
- Waterproof nubuck upper with moisture-absorbing mesh lining and sealed seams helps keep feet dry.
Other Important Information About Wolverine Men’s DuraShocks Insulated Waterproof 6" Work Boots:
- Material Content: waterproof nubuck leather upper, mesh / Dri-Lex upper lining, mesh sockliner, dual-density molded polyurethane insole, polyurethane midsole, fiberglass shank, thermoplastic urethane outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.