Wrap feet in Wigwam Women’s Merino Wool / Silk Crew Socks for superior softness and warmth
Not only is Merino wool a natural insulator, the real softness (not scratchiness) and durability are equally important. Add silk to the mix, and you have a sock that absorbs moisture and feels so good next to the skin. Plus, this wool blend sock holds its shape wash after wash, and stays up, thanks to stretch nylon. The no-bunch, contoured fit and seamless toes are a pure treat for sensitive feet.
Features & Benefits of Wigwam Women’s Merino Wool / Silk Crew Socks:
- Soft Merino wool naturally insulates to keep feet warm and dry, while holding its shape.
- Silk provides extra softness and moisture absorption.
- Stretch nylon gives just enough stretch on the leg to keep the sock up comfortably without binding or sagging.
- Ultra-smooth, seamless Lin-Toe closure won’t irritate sensitive feet.
- Contoured heel and toe pockets help eliminate irritating bunching and slipping during wear.
Other Important Information About Wigwam Women’s Merino Wool / Silk Crew Socks:
- Yarn Content: 46% Merino wool, 28% silk, 24% stretch nylon, 2% polyester.
- Care: Machine wash in warm water. Tumble dry medium heat. Do not bleach.
- Made in USA.