Refresh your feet with moisture control and light cushioning in Wigwam Men’s / Women’s Dri-Release Ironman Thunder Pro Low Cut Socks
These low cut socks made with Dri-release® technology incorporate a blend of natural and manmade fibers to keep your feet dry. Dri-release fibers work together to absorb and release moisture away from your feet. Plus, antimicrobial X2O® acrylic fibers fight bacteria, fungus and mold to maintain a healthy foot environment. Light cushioning underfoot softens your steps.
Features & Benefits of Wigwam Men’s / Women’s Dri-Release Ironman Thunder Pro Low Cut Socks:
- Lightweight X2O acrylic absorbs moisture and allows it to evaporate, plus it has antimicrobial properties to fight bacteria, fungus and mold.
- Dri-release fibers quickly wick away moisture from the foot, maintaining a cool, dry, more comfortable environment.
- Breathable mesh instep provides air flow through the sock for added comfort.
- Foot-hugging fit helps prevent the sock from slipping.
- Cushioned sole adds softness and extra comfort.
- Seamless toe closure prevents irritation in the toe area.
- Heel tab helps keep the sock from slipping down into shoes.
Other Important Information About Wigwam Men’s / Women’s Dri-Release Ironman Thunder Pro Low Cut Socks:
- Yarn Content: 56% Dri-release, 25% nylon, 17% X2O acrylic, 2% stretch polyester.
- Care: Wash inside out in warm water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low.
- Made in USA.