Wigwam Tech Pro Low Cut Socks deliver the Ultimax in moisture control… and merino wool softness, too!
Slip on these lightweight low cut socks to surround your feet with a comfortable, fresh environment. The Ultimax® Pro combines natural merino wool and synthetic Dri-release® TENCEL® fibers that work together to absorb and wick moisture away from your feet. In addition to quick-drying properties, Dri-release also has FreshGuard® treatment, which helps fight odor-causing fungus and bacteria. A smooth, seamless toe closure delivers added comfort to help keep your feet feeling great. Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Wigwam Tech Pro Low Cut Socks:
- Ultimax Pro system with Dri-release fibers helps wick away moisture and fight foot odor for a dry, fresh foot environment.
- Cushioned sole offers heel-to-toe softness underfoot.
- Seamless toe closure feels smooth against the skin and helps prevent irritation.
- Lightweight design fits comfortably in most shoes without extra bulk.
Other Important Information About Wigwam Tech Pro Low Cut Socks:
- Yarn Content: 39% Dri-release TENCEL, 30% merino wool, 29% stretch nylon, 2% stretch polyester.
- Care: Wash inside out in warm water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low.
- Made in USA.