Experience the Ultimax in moisture control and merino wool softness in Wigwam Tech Pro Crew Socks
You can count on a comfortable, fresh foot environment in these lightweight crew socks. The Ultimax® Pro combines natural merino wool and synthetic Dri-release® TENCEL® fibers that work together to absorb and wick moisture away from your feet. In addition to quick-drying properties, Dri-release also has FreshGuard® treatment, which helps fight odor-causing fungus and bacteria. A smooth, seamless toe closure and a cool, breathable mesh panel on the leg deliver added comfort to help keep your feet feeling great. Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Wigwam Tech Pro Crew Socks:
- Ultimax Pro system helps wick away moisture and fight foot odor for a dry, fresh foot environment.
- Mesh panel on the front of the leg provides added breathability to help keep you dry.
- Cushioned sole offers heel-to-toe softness underfoot.
- Seamless toe closure feels smooth against the skin and helps prevent irritation.
- Lightweight design fits comfortably in most shoes without extra bulk.
Other Important Information About Wigwam Tech Pro Crew Socks:
- Yarn Content: 39% Dri-release TENCEL, 30% merino wool, 29% stretch nylon, 2% stretch polyester.
- Care: Wash inside out in warm water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low.
- Made in USA.