Your feet will revel in the cushioned comfort of moisture-wicking Wigwam Men’s / Women’s Merino Ridge Runner Pro Quarter Socks
Get the ultimate comfort when you walk or run in these quarter socks from the Ultimax Pro Series. Dri-release fibers absorb and release moisture away from your feet, while FreshGuard® neutralizes odor to help keep feet fresh. A mesh instep panel adds breathability, enhancing the comfort. The well-cushioned sole softens your steps and absorbs shock. A smooth, seamless toe closure and relaxed leg ensure a great fit. Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Wigwam Men’s / Women’s Merino Ridge Runner Pro Quarter Socks:
- Ultimax Pro Series socks provide a combination of softness, durability and moisture-wicking performance.
- Seamless toe closure helps prevent irritation in the toe area.
- Breathable mesh instep panel helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Non-binding, relaxed leg offers a comfortable fit that won’t restrict circulation.
- Foot-hugging fit helps hold the sock in place.
- Well-cushioned sole provides extra padding for shock absorption.
Other Important Information About Wigwam Men’s / Women’s Merino Ridge Runner Pro Quarter Socks:
- Yarn Content: 44% Dri-release, 31% stretch nylon, 24% merino wool, 1% spandex.
- Care: Machine wash inside out in warm water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low.
- Made in USA.