Wigwam Men’s / Women’s Merino Wool Mountain Air Crew Socks surround your feet with a naturally soft blend of luxurious silk and plush Merino wool
The luxury of silk with Merino wool—the original easy-care fiber—makes these crew socks incredibly soft! Merino wool is naturally wrinkle resistant, colorfast, resilient (holds its shape) and breathable. Plus, it’s softer than other types of wool. Add olefin, a superior moisture-repelling fiber, and your feet will stay comfortably dry.
Features & Benefits of Wigwam Men’s / Women’s Merino Wool Mountain Air Crew Socks:
- Merino wool feels soft against the skin and maintains a comfortable temperature without the itchiness of other types of wool.
- Silk enhances softness with a luxurious feel.
- Olefin is a superior moisture-repelling fiber that wicks moisture away from the skin to keep feet dry and healthy.
- Stay-put leg and top prevent slipping and keep the sock up comfortably.
- Fortified heel and toe pockets offer durability in high stress areas.
- Cushioned interior adds comfort all around your feet.
- Seamless toe closure helps eliminate irritation to toes.
Other Important Information About Wigwam Men’s / Women’s Merino Wool Mountain Air Crew Socks:
- Yarn Content: 30% olefin, 26% Merino wool, 20% stretch nylon, 16% silk, 8% spandex.
- Care: Wash inside out in warm water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat.
- Made in USA.