Wigwam Men’s / Women’s Turbo Pro Low Cut Socks wick away moisture and fight odor for a dry, fresh foot environment
For the ultimate in comfort, go with these ultra-light, low cut socks from the Ultimax Pro Series. Antimicrobial X2O® acrylic fibers help fight bacteria, fungus and mold to maintain a healthy foot environment and prevent foot odor, while absorbing moisture and allowing it to evaporate. Plus, a breathable mesh instep panel and soft nylon blend enhance the comfort. You’ll love the fit, too, thanks to a smooth, seamless toe closure and relaxed leg. Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Wigwam Men’s / Women’s Turbo Pro Low Cut Socks:
- Ultimax Pro Series socks provide a combination of softness, durability and moisture-wicking performance.
- Seamless toe closure helps prevent irritation in the toe area.
- Breathable mesh instep panel helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Antimicrobial X2O acrylic fibers help neutralize odor and fight the growth of bacteria for a healthy, fresh foot environment.
- Non-binding, relaxed leg offers a comfortable fit that won’t restrict circulation.
- Foot-hugging fit helps hold the sock in place.
- Minimalist-inspired, ultra-lightweight design means no added bulk in your shoe.
Other Important Information About Wigwam Men’s / Women’s Turbo Pro Low Cut Socks:
- Yarn Content: 50% stretch nylon, 29% olefin, 18% acrylic, 3% spandex.
- Care: Machine wash inside out in warm water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low.
- Made in USA.