Wigwam Men’s / Women’s Merino Trailblaze Pro Crew Socks give you the softness of merino wool plus moisture-wicking technology
You get a combination of soft merino wool and moisture-wicking Dri-release in these lightweight crew socks. Merino wool is softer than other types of wool, so it feels great against the skin. Dri-release fibers absorb and release moisture away from your feet, while FreshGuard® neutralizes odor to help keep feet fresh. A breathable mesh panel over the instep enhances the comfort. Plus, the smooth, seamless toe closure and relaxed leg help create a fit you’ll love. Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Wigwam Men’s / Women’s Merino Trailblaze Pro Crew Socks:
- Ultimax Pro Series socks provide a combination of softness, durability and moisture-wicking performance.
- Dri-release fibers quickly wick away moisture from the foot, maintaining a cool, dry, more comfortable foot environment.
- Seamless toe closure helps prevent irritation in the toe area.
- Breathable mesh instep panel helps keep feet cool and dry.
- FreshGuard treatment delivers added odor control.
- Non-binding, relaxed leg offers a comfortable fit that won’t restrict circulation.
- Foot-hugging fit helps hold the sock in place.
- Lightweight design means no added bulk in your shoe.
Other Important Information About Wigwam Men’s / Women’s Merino Trailblaze Pro Crew Socks:
- Yarn Content: 38% Dri-release, 27% merino wool, 26% stretch nylon, 8% polyester, 1% spandex.
- Care: Machine wash inside out in warm water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low.
- Made in USA.