Walk or run… whatever you do, you’ll feel cool and dry in Wigwam Men’s / Women’s Ironman M-Dot Pro Low Cut Socks
These low cut sport socks with a subtle dot pattern come packed with technology to help keep feet comfortable and fresh. X2O® acrylic fibers absorb moisture, while Dri-release® / TENCEL® yarns with a blend of natural and man-made fibers help wick moisture away from your feet for a dry foot environment. Fresh Guard antimicrobial protection in the fibers helps prevent odor caused by bacteria, fungus and mold. Plus, light cushioning underfoot softens your steps.
Features & Benefits of Wigwam Men’s / Women’s Ironman M-Dot Pro Low Cut Socks:
- Dri-release / TENCEL fibers wick away moisture from the foot, helping maintain a comfortably cool, dry environment.
- Antimicrobial properties help fight bacteria, fungus and mold.
- Lightweight X2O acrylic fibers work with Dri-release to absorb moisture, helping to keep feet dry.
- Seamless toe closure helps prevent irritation in the toe area.
- Cushioned sole softens your steps.
- Heel tab helps keep the sock from slipping down into your shoe.
- Foot-hugging fit helps hold the sock in place.
Other Important Information About Wigwam Men’s / Women’s Ironman M-Dot Pro Low Cut Socks:
- Yarn Content: 58% Dri-release / TENCEL, 26% stretch nylon, 15% X2O acrylic, 1% spandex.
- Care: Wash inside out in warm water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low.
- Made in USA.