Wigwam Men’s / Women’s Hiking Pro Crew Socks offer year-round comfort that stays up without binding or sagging
These versatile crew socks are designed with a year-round weight that’s comfortable in any season. Olefin, a superior moisture-repelling fiber, helps keep your feet dry—great for hikes or walking!
Features & Benefits of Wigwam Men’s / Women’s Hiking Pro Crew Socks:
- Olefin is a superior moisture-repelling fiber that wicks moisture away from the skin to keep feet dry and healthy.
- Lightweight X2O® acrylic absorbs moisture and allows it to evaporate, plus it has antimicrobial properties to fight fungus.
- Fortified heel and toe pockets offer durability in high stress areas.
- Stay-put leg prevents slipping and keeps the sock up comfortably.
- Cushioned interior adds comfort all around your feet.
- Seamless toe closure helps eliminate irritation to toes.
Other Important Information About Wigwam Men’s / Women’s Hiking Pro Crew Socks:
- Yarn Content: 40% olefin, 36% X2O acrylic, 20% stretch nylon, 4% spandex.
- Care: Wash inside out in warm water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat.
- Made in USA.