Wigwam Women’s Emma Quarter Socks combine fun, casual style with moisture-wicking fibers in a diabetic-friendly design!
Keep your feet feeling and looking great with these casual crew socks made with patented Dri-release® technology. Natural and synthetic fibers work together to absorb moisture and wick it away from your feet, helping keep them dry. Plus, Fresh Guard fights odor and bacteria for a healthy foot environment. The non-binding leg makes these socks a great choice for those with diabetes or anyone who prefers a relaxed fit. A colorful, abstract design of swirls and stripes adds an element of style. Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Wigwam Women’s Emma Quarter Socks:
- Dri-release fibers quickly wick moisture away from the foot, maintaining a cool, dry foot environment.
- Seamless toe closure helps prevent irritation in the toe area.
- Fresh Guard treatment neutralizes odor and inhibits the growth of bacteria.
- Relaxed fit leg won’t bind or restrict circulation.
- Foot-hugging fit helps prevent the sock from slipping.
Other Important Information About Wigwam Women’s Emma Quarter Socks:
- Yarn Content: 67% Dri-Release, 31% stretch nylon, 2% spandex.
- Care: Machine wash inside out in warm water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low.
- Made in USA.