Take healthy steps in Wigwam Men’s / Women’s Dri Release Diabetic Walker Socks
Wigwam combines superior moisture-wicking and quick-drying properties of Coolmax polyester to create the ultimately healthy foot environment for diabetic feet. Loose knit leg construction ensures a no-sag, no-bind fit that won't hinder circulation.
Features & Benefits of Wigwam Men’s / Women’s Dri Release Diabetic Walker Socks:
- Non-binding top construction ensures socks stay up with minimal compression.
- Coolmax polyester fibers allow moisture to move quickly away from the skin where it can evaporate more efficiently, so feet remain cool and dry.
- Stretchy nylon provides a great fit that doesn't lose its shape.
- Seam-free sock interior prevents rubbing or irritation, a source of serious trouble to sensitive diabetic feet.
- Contoured heel and toe pockets provide an anatomical fit, preventing the sock from bunching in shoe.
Other Important Information About Wigwam Men’s / Women’s Dri Release Diabetic Walker Socks:
- Yarn Content: 65% Coolmax polyester, 35% stretch nylon.
- Care: Machine wash inside out in warm water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry, low heat.
- Made in USA.