Wigwam Men’s / Women’s Diabetic Thermal Crew Socks offer both a relaxed fit and moisture management for comfortable, dry feet
These thermal crew socks are made to keep feet warm, dry and blanketed in comfort. Merino wool, softer than other types of wool, keeps feet warm in cold weather months. The relaxed fit leg makes these socks a great choice for those with diabetes. Accepted by the American & Canadian Podiatric Medical Association.
Features & Benefits of Wigwam Men’s / Women’s Diabetic Thermal Crew Socks:
- Relaxed fit leg won’t bind or restrict circulation.
- Reverso toe closure prevents irritation in the toe area.
- Cushioned interior adds comfort all around your feet.
Other Important Information About Wigwam Men’s / Women’s Diabetic Thermal Crew Socks:
- Yarn Content: 65% acrylic, 20% Merino wool, 10% stretch nylon, 5% stretch polyester.
- Care: Wash inside out in warm water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat.
- Made in USA.