Wigwam Men’s / Women’s Cool-Lite Pro Cushioned Crew Socks, with a patented moisture control system, redefine sock comfort
Cool-Lite Pro socks hold the patent for the Ultimax moisture control system. This crew sock channels moisture away from the foot so you move in cool, dry comfort.
Features & Benefits of Wigwam Men’s / Women’s Cool-Lite Pro Cushioned Crew Socks:
- Cool-Lite Pro Moisture Control System uses Coolmax fibers in the sole of the sock to draw moisture away from foot.
- Moisture absorbing X20 acrylic fibers in the instep and leg absorb moisture and channel it away from the foot bottom, resulting in feet which are dry, comfortable and free from the irritation caused by moisture and friction.
- Ultra-smooth Lin-Toe closure provides a seam-free interior to reduce chance of discomfort and irritation to feet.
- Half cushioned sole with ring toe cushions and absorbs shock caused by walking.
- Mesh pique instep provides lightweight comfort and adds breathability to sock.
- Elasticized arch panel supports the arch and holds sock in place, plus helps reduce potential irritation caused by friction.
- Y heel pocket hugs your foot and remains comfortably in place.
Other Important Information About Wigwam Men’s / Women’s Cool-Lite Pro Cushioned Crew Socks:
- Yarn Content: 50% Coolmax polyester, 20% stretch nylon, 20% X20 acrylic, 10% spandex.
- Care: Machine wash socks inside out in warm water. Tumble dry low heat.
- Made in USA.