Wigwam Men's / Women's Merino Wool Comfort Hiker Crew Socks combine the year-round comfort of Merino wool with a great fit
These crew socks are made with a year-round weight for comfort in any season, and they’re made with Merino wool—the original easy care fiber. It’s naturally wrinkle resistant, colorfast, resilient (holds its shape) and breathable. Plus, it’s softer than other types of wool.
Features & Benefits of Wigwam Men's / Women's Merino Wool Comfort Hiker Crew Socks:
- Merino wool feels soft against the skin and maintains a comfortable temperature without the itchiness of other types of wool.
- Fortified heel and toe pockets offer durability in high stress areas.
- Stay-put leg stays up comfortably.
- Cushioned interior adds comfort all around your feet.
- Seamless toe closure helps eliminate irritation to toes.
Other Important Information About Wigwam Men's / Women's Merino Wool Comfort Hiker Crew Socks:
- Yarn Content: 67% Merino wool, 21% stretch nylon, 7% elastic, 5% acrylic.
- Care: Wash inside out in warm water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat.
- Made in USA.