Wander warmly without worry in Wanderlust Women’s Lapland Ankle Boots
You may have a hard time deciding over the sassy red or a more practical black... but you are clear you want warmth. And that’s exactly what you get with the removable Warmtex heat-radiating insole and plush soft pile built into this favorite style. The skid-resistant thermoplastic rubber outsole contributes to sure footedness! The water-resistant suede upper rises to your ankle and is easy to keep clean. A bellow tongue and hook-and-loop closure simplify on and off. Padded fabric collar.
Features & Benefits of Wanderlust Women’s Lapland Ankle Boots:
- Hook-and-loop strap over the instep offers adjustability and easy on / off.
- Water-resistant suede upper helps keep feet dry and is easy to clean.
- Warm pile lining adds cozy comfort.
- Heat-radiating Warmtex insole reflects heat back to the foot for added warmth.
- Removable insole cushions your steps.
- Thermoplastic rubber outsole resists slips for a steady walk and won’t harden or crack in cold weather.
Other Important Information About Wanderlust Women’s Lapland Ankle Boots:
- Heel Height: 1 1/4".
- Shaft Height: 3 1/2".
- Material Content: water-resistant suede upper, pile upper lining, EVA / felt sockliner, Warmtex insole, fiber board midsole, steel shank, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth. Renew water resistance with silicone spray.