Wanderlust Women’s Jane Boots keep water and slush where it belongs — away from your feet!
You can't stop the rain, sleet and snow, but you can stop the elements from dampening your feet. The durable, polyurethane, water-resistant upper keeps the cold and water out with an adjustable hook-and-loop closure and a bellows tongue. The removable EVA cushioned insole adds an extra layer of comfort, while heat-radiating Warmtex II traps warmth inside to keep feet cozy. The slip-resistant thermoplastic rubber outsole flexes with your steps, even in cold weather.
Features & Benefits of Wanderlust Women’s Jane Boots:
- Water-resistant upper keeps out the elements and is easy to clean.
- Hook-and-loop front strap allows for easy on / off and a comfortable fit.
- EVA insole can be removed for cleaning and drying.
- Thermoplastic rubber outsole remains flexible in cold weather and provides slip resistance.
- Warmtex II heat-radiating insole system helps keep feet warm.
Other Important Information About Wanderlust Women’s Jane Boots:
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2".
- Shaft Height: 5".
- Material Content: water-resistant polyurethane upper, polyester pile upper lining, felt sockliner, EVA / Warmtex insole, fiberboard midsole, steel shank, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.