Walking Cradles Women's Lansing Slide Sandals — dual-action footbeds massage and support your feet!
Not only does this sandal have a foam-cradling footbed made of open cell, non-compacting latex foam that cushions and massages, it’s covered in soft, breathable leather that feels cool to your skin and offers a more customized fit. Looking for more? Check out the firm arch support and lightweight flexible shock-absorbing polyurethane outsole. This comfy slide also features a supple nappa leather upper that wraps your foot in breathable comfort.
Click here to view diagram of Walking Cradles Tiny Pillow Construction footbed.
Features & Benefits of Walking Cradles Women's Lansing Slide Sandals:
- Foam pillows cradle your steps and provide a massage-like feel while walking, so feet don’t feel sore and tired at the end of the day.
- Arch support in the footbed follows the natural line of the foot for less foot fatigue.
- Outsole cushions steps and is lightweight and flexible for a smooth, easy walking gait.
Other Important Information About Walking Cradles Women's Lansing Slide Sandals:
- Heel Height: 1 1/2".
- Material Content: leather upper, knit fabric upper lining, woven knit (suede-like) sockliner, latex foam (tiny pillow construction) insole, thermoplastic polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.