Feel good on your feet with orthotic support in Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Women’s Zen Walking Shoes
Slip on this leather, lace-up shoe and experience the performance of one remarkable walker! Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to help provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. The ingenuity is in the removable orthotic insole with Orthaheel Tri-Planar Motion Control technology, which helps reclaim your foot’s natural alignment with a contoured arch support and deep heel cup. The lightweight EVA midsole lends added support and shock absorption.
Features & Benefits of Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Women’s Zen Walking Shoes:
- Removable, podiatrist-designed orthotic insole helps support, stabilize and naturally realign your feet for better posture and balance.
- Soft, leather upper with a lace-up system offers a customized fit.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole provides traction to help keep you confident on your feet.
- Deep heel cup and raised arch support help hold your foot in the proper position on the footbed.
- Removable EVA insole lets you replace it with your own orthotic.
- EVA midsole offers cushioning and shock absorption with a lightweight feel.
Other Important Information About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Women’s Zen Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, polyester mesh upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.