Dr. Weil revolutionizes walking with Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Women's Rhythm Lace-Up Walkers
Slip on this breakthrough leather / mesh lace-up walker and experience greater on-foot stability. The Orthaheel® Tri-Planar Motion Control technology with a deep heel cup and arch support helps align your feet, ankles and legs, resulting in better posture. The lightweight CME midsole and removable EVA insole lend added support and shock absorption. You’ll like the feel of the airy, breathable upper… you’ll benefit from the performance of one remarkable walker. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Women's Rhythm Lace-Up Walkers:
- Podiatrist-designed orthotic footbed helps restore natural alignment, so feet, ankles and legs move efficiently.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole helps keep you steady with sure-footed traction.
- Breathable mesh upper feels light on your feet.
- Lightweight CME (compression-molded EVA) midsole adds extra cushioning and support.
Other Important Information About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Women's Rhythm Lace-Up Walkers:
- Material Content: mesh upper, microfiber sockliner, EVA insole, compression-molded EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology:
Fashion-inspired in styles for every season, from sparkly thong sandals to animal-print boots. Podiatrist-designed to help relieve heel pain, leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel Technology to help provide heel pain relief while improving body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body, such as the knees, hips and lower back.