Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Women's Mojave Sandals stabilize your steps with built-in motion control
This thong sandal is great for wearing after working out, and it’s made with a podiatrist-designed Tri-Planar Motion Control System footbed. Contoured arch support and a deep heel cup work together to help reclaim your foot’s natural alignment, enabling feet, ankles and legs to function effectively as intended, while providing stability in the rearfoot and cushioning in the heel and forefoot. The leather upper looks great with two-tone webbing, and an elasticized toe ring plus an adjustable hook-and-loop strap ensure a just-right fit. Durable Vibram® outsole for excellent traction on a variety of surfaces.
Features & Benefits of Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Women's Mojave Sandals:
- Built-in orthotic footbed helps realign your foot and ankle to a natural position.
- Soft, padded leather upper provides a comfortable fit.
- Vibram rubber outsole provides great traction and durability.
- Deep heel cup helps hold the heel in place on the footbed.
- Hook-and-loop strap offers easy adjustability.
Other Important Information About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Women's Mojave Sandals:
- Material Content: leather upper, neoprene upper lining, triple-density EVA sockliner, insole and midsole, Vibram rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology:
Fashion-inspired in styles for every season, from sparkly thong sandals to animal-print boots. Podiatrist-designed to help relieve heel pain, leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel Technology to help provide heel pain relief while improving body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body, such as the knees, hips and lower back.