You’ll be “wowed” with the heel-to-toe support in Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Women’s Maggie Slide Wedge Sandals
This wedge slide sandal is sure to be an instant favorite in your casual wardrobe! Give credit to the biomechanical footbed that follows the shape of your foot for heel-to-toe support. The deep heel cup and contoured arch support help hold your foot in place, contributing to a more stable walk. Triangle cut-outs and studs add striking style to the synthetic upper, which is easy to adjust with two hook-and-loop straps.
Features & Benefits of Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Women’s Maggie Slide Wedge Sandals:
- Biomechanical footbed follows the shape of your foot for heel-to-toe support.
- Soft synthetic upper with slide styling allows for easy on / off.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole provides traction to help keep you confident on your feet.
- Deep heel cup and raised arch support help hold your foot in the proper position on the footbed.
- EVA midsole offers cushioning and shock absorption with a lightweight feel.
Other Important Information About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Women’s Maggie Slide Wedge Sandals:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: polyurethane upper, microfiber sockliner, EVA footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology:
Fashion-inspired in styles for every season, from sparkly thong sandals to animal-print boots. Podiatrist-designed to help relieve heel pain, leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel Technology to help provide heel pain relief while improving body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body, such as the knees, hips and lower back.