Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Women's Fleur II Thong Sandals — podiatrist-designed with orthotic support to help relieve heel pain
Choose this embellished thong sandal for a look that keeps you in style and in lasting comfort during the warmer days ahead. Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to help provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body… such as the knees, hips and lower back. The ingenuity is in the Tri-Planar Motion Control System footbed with contoured arch support and deep heel cups, which help reclaim your foot’s natural alignment and allow feet, ankles and legs to function properly. The faux patent polyurethane upper boasts an adorable flower front and center. Awarded the Seal of Acceptance by the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Features & Benefits of Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Women's Fleur II Thong Sandals:
- Built-in orthotic footbed helps realign your foot and ankle to a natural position.
- Polyurethane upper with polyurethane lining feels soft and comfortable.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole helps keep you confident on your feet with sure-footed traction.
- Deep heel cup and arch support help to keep your foot properly positioned.
- Lightweight EVA midsole cushions and absorbs shock.
Other Important Information About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Women's Fleur II Thong Sandals:
- Material Content: polyurethane upper and upper lining, EVA footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.