Strappy style comes buckled up with built-in orthotic support in Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Women’s Coro Sandals
Just try on this casual sandal, and it’s sure to become a favorite! Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to help provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. The ingenuity is in the orthotic footbed, which helps reclaim your foot’s natural alignment with a contoured arch support and deep heel cup. The strappy leather upper is beautifully complemented with metallic studs, while buckles at the ankle and heel allow you to adjust the fit.
Features & Benefits of Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Women’s Coro Sandals:
- Built-in, podiatrist-designed orthotic footbed helps support, stabilize and naturally realign your feet for better posture and balance.
- Soft leather upper features adjustable buckles for a customized fit.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole provides traction to help keep you confident on your feet.
- Deep heel cup and raised arch support help hold your foot in the proper position on the footbed for better stability.
- EVA midsole offers cushioning and shock absorption with a lightweight feel.
Other Important Information About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Women’s Coro Sandals:
- Material Content: leather upper, microfiber sockliner, EVA footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.I