Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Women’s Cancun Wedge Sandals with podiatrist-designed support has real heel appeal!
Not only does this wedge sandal look great, it feels great, too, thanks to the microfiber-wrapped wedge heel that has a metatarsal raise for added arch support. Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to help provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. The ingenuity is in the orthotic footbed with Orthaheel Tri-Planar Motion Control technology, which helps reclaim your foot’s natural alignment with a contoured arch support and deep heel cup. The leather upper has an adjustable buckle on the backstrap that ensures a customized fit. Plus, the color-blocked raffia or cork-wrapped wedge heel create an eye-catching detail.
Features & Benefits Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Women’s Cancun Wedge Sandals:
- Built-in, podiatrist-designed orthotic footbed helps support, stabilize and naturally realign your feet for better posture and balance.
- Leather upper has an adjustable buckle on the backstrap that offers a customized fit.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole provides traction to help keep you confident on your feet.
- Deep heel cup and raised arch support help hold your foot in the proper position on the footbed.
- EVA midsole offers cushioning and shock absorption with a lightweight feel.
- Microfiber-wrapped wedge heel features a metatarsal raise for added support.
Other Important Information About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Women’s Cancun Wedge Sandals:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: leather upper, leather upper lining, microfiber-wrapped footbed, raffia or cork-wrapped wedge, EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology:
Fashion-inspired in styles for every season, from sparkly thong sandals to animal-print boots. Podiatrist-designed to help relieve heel pain, leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel Technology to help provide heel pain relief while improving body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body, such as the knees, hips and lower back.