Step out in a casual style laced in comfort in Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Willa Lace-Up Shoes
You’ll love slipping into this adorably stylish and sporty lace-up shoe that is loaded in comfort technology. Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to help provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. The ingenuity is in the removable orthotic insole, which helps reclaim your foot’s natural alignment with a contoured arch support and deep heel cup. You’ll also love the casual style of this leather lace-up with an eye-catching stripe on the heel and suede trim, which add an element of surprise. Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Features & Benefits of Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Willa Lace-Up Shoes:
- Removable, podiatrist-designed orthotic insole helps support, stabilize and naturally realign your feet for better posture and balance.
- Soft leather upper with suede trim laces up for a customized fit.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole provides traction to help keep you confident on your feet.
- Deep heel cup and raised arch support help hold your foot in the proper position on the footbed.
- EVA midsole offers cushioning and shock absorption with a lightweight feel.
Other Important Information About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Willa Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: leather / suede upper, fabric upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, thermoplastic rubber with fabric insert outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology:
Fashion-inspired in styles for every season, from sparkly thong sandals to animal-print boots. Podiatrist-designed to help relieve heel pain, leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel Technology to help provide heel pain relief while improving body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body, such as the knees, hips and lower back.