Count on classic good looks with built-in orthotic support in Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Men’s Parker Slip-On Shoes
A tried-and-true favorite, the classic driving moc gets a comfortable update! Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to help provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. The ingenuity is in the removable orthotic insole, which helps reclaim your foot’s natural alignment with a contoured arch support and deep heel cup. The supple leather or suede upper, accented with traditional moccasin stitching, slips on and off with ease.
Features & Benefits of Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Men’s Parker Slip-On Shoes:
- Removable, podiatrist-designed orthotic insole helps support, stabilize and naturally realign your feet for better posture and balance.
- Leather or suede upper with slip-on styling allows for easy on / off.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole provides traction to help keep you confident on your feet.
- Deep heel cup and raised arch support help hold your foot in the proper position on the footbed for better stability.
- EVA midsole offers cushioning and shock absorption with a lightweight feel.
Other Important Information About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Men’s Parker Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather or suede upper and upper lining, microfiber sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Suede: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.