Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Men’s Mick Sandals with podiatrist-designed support are easy on the feet!
Slip into this adjustable sandal for the ultimate in customized comfort! Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to help provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. The ingenuity is in the orthotic footbed with Orthaheel Tri-Planar Motion Control technology, which helps reclaim your foot’s natural alignment with a contoured arch support and deep heel cup. The polyurethane and nubuck leather upper has three adjustable hook-and-loop straps, so you can create a customized fit. Plus, the traction rubber outsole has flex grooves for better traction.
Features & Benefits Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Men’s Mick Sandals:
- Built-in, podiatrist-designed orthotic footbed helps support, stabilize and naturally realign your feet for better posture and balance.
- Polyurethane and nubuck leather upper has three adjustable hook-and-loop straps that offer a customized fit.
- Durable, rubber outsole has flex grooves for improved traction.
- Deep heel cup and raised arch support help hold your foot in the proper position on the footbed.
- EVA midsole offers added cushioning and shock absorption with a lightweight feel.
Other Important Information About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Men’s Mick Sandals:
- Material Content: polyurethane and nubuck leather upper, padded jersey fabric upper lining, EVA midsole, nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean with a damp cloth.