Orthaheel Technology Men’s Hunter Lace-Up Shoes with podiatrist-designed support softness your strides
This good-looking, premium leather shoe had plenty of cushioning underfoot. Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to help provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. The ingenuity is in the orthotic footbed with Orthaheel Tri-Planar Motion Control technology, which helps reclaim your foot’s natural alignment with a contoured arch support and deep heel cup. The premium leather upper and linings surrounds your foot in breathable softness, while the padded heel topline provides extra cushioning. The EVA insole is removable, so you can add your own orthotic. Plus, the man-made outsole has rubber plugs for added comfort and shock absorbency. You’ll love the look of the stitching detail, which gives the shoe an element of style.
Features & Benefits Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Men’s Hunter Lace-Up Shoes:
- Removable, podiatrist-designed orthotic insole helps support, stabilize and naturally realign your feet for better posture and balance.
- Deep heel cup and raised arch support help hold your foot in the proper position.
- Leather upper and linings offer softness and breathability underfoot.
- Man-made outsole has rubber plugs for improved shock absorbency.
- Removable, EVA insole delivers cushioning and shock absorption.
Other Important Information About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Men’s Hunter Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: premium leather upper, suede upper lining, sockliner and insole, man-made outsole with rubber plugs.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology:
Fashion-inspired in styles for every season, from sparkly thong sandals to animal-print boots. Podiatrist-designed to help relieve heel pain, leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel Technology to help provide heel pain relief while improving body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body, such as the knees, hips and lower back.