Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Men’s Bryson Slip-On Shoes deliver podiatrist-designed support in easy-going style
Meet your new favorite casual slip-on! Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to help provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. The ingenuity is in the removable orthotic insole, which helps reclaim your foot’s natural alignment with a contoured arch support and deep heel cup. The canvas upper has the look of a lace-up, yet it slips on / off with ease and features hidden elastic inserts that add just enough stretch.
Features & Benefits of Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Men’s Bryson Slip-On Shoes:
- Removable, podiatrist-designed orthotic insole helps support, stabilize and naturally realign your feet for better posture and balance.
- Soft fabric upper features hidden elastic inserts that stretch for a customized fit.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole provides traction to help keep you confident on your feet.
- Deep heel cup and raised arch support help hold your foot in the proper position on the footbed for better stability.
- EVA midsole offers cushioning and shock absorption with a lightweight feel.
Other Important Information About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Men’s Bryson Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: canvas upper, fabric upper lining, canvas sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology:
Fashion-inspired in styles for every season, from sparkly thong sandals to animal-print boots. Podiatrist-designed to help relieve heel pain, leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel Technology to help provide heel pain relief while improving body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body, such as the knees, hips and lower back.