Align your feet in style and comfort in Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Judith Mary Jane Shoes
It doesn’t get more practical than a casual Mary Jane style shoe and this one has comfort technology in spades! Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to help provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. The ingenuity is in the removable orthotic insole, which helps reclaim your foot’s natural alignment with a contoured arch support and deep heel cup. Plus, you’ll love the eye-catching, adjustable hook-and-loop strap on the leather upper, allowing for a customized fit. Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Features & Benefits of Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Judith Mary Jane Shoes:
- Removable, podiatrist-designed orthotic insole helps support, stabilize and naturally realign your feet for better posture and balance.
- Soft leather upper with slip-on styling allows easy on / off.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole provides traction to help keep you confident on your feet.
- Deep heel cup and raised arch support help hold your foot in the proper position on the footbed.
- EVA midsole offers cushioning and shock absorption with a lightweight feel.
- Hook-and-loop strap adjusts to accommodate varying instep heights.
Other Important Information About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Judith Mary Jane Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, fabric sockliner, EVA insole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.