Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Joan Clogs — podiatrist-designed to help relieve heel pain in feminine style
Orthotic support comes built right into this casual clog. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body… such as the knees, hips and lower back. That’s why leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel Technology. The built-in orthotic footbed helps provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. An asymmetrical hook-and-loop instep strap, adorned with beaded flower detailing, adds both adjustability and feminine flair to the leather upper.
Features & Benefits of Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Joan Clogs:
- Built-in, podiatrist-designed orthotic footbed helps support, stabilize and naturally realign your feet for better posture and balance.
- Leather upper features a hook-and-loop slingback strap for easy adjustability.
- Durable, textured thermoplastic rubber outsole provides traction to help keep you confident on your feet.
- Deep heel cup and raised arch support help hold your foot in the proper position on the footbed.
- EVA midsole offers cushioning and shock absorption with a lightweight feel.
Other Important Information About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Joan Clogs:
- Material Content: leather upper, fabric upper lining and sockliner, EVA footbed and midsole, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.