Get relief from heel pain — even with high heels — in Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Georgia Ankle Boots!
It’s true… this bootie from Vionic with Orthaheel Technology has the same podiatrist-designed insole that helps relieve heel pain. The biomechanical design supports your stride, while the enhanced forefoot contour helps relieve pressure underfoot. For stability, the deep heel cup helps hold your foot in place. Plus, this classic style is built with a stacked-look heel for a comfortable lift. Whether you choose the leather, calf hair or suede upper, it presents a sleek look with metallic stud accents on the outside, and an inside zipper makes it easy on / off.
Features & Benefits of Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Georgia Ankle Boots:
- Removable, podiatrist-designed orthotic insole helps support, stabilize and naturally realign your feet for better posture and balance.
- Leather, calf hair or suede upper features an inside zipper for easy on / off.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole provides traction to help keep you confident on your feet.
- Deep heel cup and raised arch support help hold your foot in the proper position on the footbed.
- EVA midsole offers cushioning and shock absorption with a lightweight feel.
Other Important Information About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Georgia Ankle Boots:
- Heel Height: 2 1/4".
- Material Content: leather, calf hair or suede upper, leather / fabric upper lining, fabric sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Calf Hair: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth. Suede: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
About Vionic with Orthaheel Technology:
Fashion-inspired in styles for every season, from sparkly thong sandals to animal-print boots. Podiatrist-designed to help relieve heel pain, leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel Technology to help provide heel pain relief while improving body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body, such as the knees, hips and lower back.